home > How to Help
Not everyone has the training or expertise to perform surgery. But everyone can help Angels of the OR continue its mission of compassion.
There are several ways to help:
- Make a donation
- Purchase a piece of Johns Hopkins history...
- Include a bequest to Angels of the OR in your will.
- Organize a fundraising event
- Volunteer your time and services
- Inquire about other in-kind gift opportunities
Joseph T. Chadwick, Jr.
President, Angels of the OR
in c/o: Asset Strategy Consultants
6 North Park Drive, Suite 208
Hunt Valley, MD 21030
Angels of the OR
P.O. Box 425
Hampstead, MD 21074
Angels of the OR is a 501(c)(3) organization and all contributions are tax-deductible.